15' Low Profile
The "original" Low Profile, the ClackaCraft 15LP set the standard in low profile design, layout and over all excellence in fly fishing drift boats. Originally built for smaller rivers that experience windy conditions, the 15LP is now being used on rivers throughout North America.
The ClackaCraft 15 Low Profile offers many advantages for the angler: the lower sides make the boat easier to row in windy conditions, ease in getting in and out, and it provides a better field of view and visibility for the oarsman. All of our 15LP models are equipped with reverse rod holders as standard equipment, plus plenty of storage and fisherman-friendly interiors. We don’t build boats that have “gizmos and gadgets” to trip over and catch fly lines on.
15' Low Profile Fly-Boat,
Now with Reversed Rod Storage
Like its big brothers, the bottom of the 15LP has been designed with ClackaCraft's Exclusive GulfStream® bottom and Tunnel Hull Technology to work harmoniously together, causing the oarsman to expel less energy while rowing.
Features included on the ClackaCraft 15LP
- GulfStream® Bottom
- Tunnel Hull Technology
- Integrated reversed rod holders
- Front knee brace
- Under deck storage
- Front and rear raised level floors
- Front and rear lockable storage boxes
- Easy access interior side compartment storage
- Ergonomically designed foot brace
- Rower’s bench with tractor seat (adjustable)
- Rower’s bench storage (lockable)
- Rear knee brace
- Two swivel fold-down padded seats
- Your choice of anchor system
- Heavy duty bronze oar locks
- Drain plugs
- Numerous beverage holders
- Your choice of colors
- 100 Year Guarantee against bottom punctures and leaks
Specifications 15' x 55"
- Centerline 15'
- Gunwales 16' 8"
- Beam 77"
- Oar Lock Height 23"
- Bottom Width 55"
- Side Height 19"
- 4 Person Capacity
See the wide variety of Color Combinations on the Clackacraft Website