Motor Mounts for Driftboats
If you're going to use a motor on your Driftboat, you're going to need a motor mount. The motor mount will accommodate motors 2.5hp and up to a 6hp. Here are three reasons the motor mount will improve the performance of your boat:
- It allows the anchor bracket to remain in the center of the boat. No more offset anchor masts.
- It allows the motor to be put in the optimum tilt position with relationship to the water.
- It makes the motor easier to steer and swivel for reverse.
- Motor mount with stainless steel hardware and galvanized safety chain: $230
- Anchor nest - It is a great addition for carrying the anchor while motoring: $129
- Over the transom tail drop Anchor Mast: $160